Here is a guide for you, the shopping recipient:
1. Do not make any payments to volunteers in advance.
2. Write or describe your shopping list as comprehensive, clear and simple as possible.
3. Check your receipt before making any payment.
4. Always pay by bank transfer and avoid using cash where possible.
5. Always wash your hands and use hand sanitiser and/or wear protective gloves where possible.
6. Always ask volunteers for photographic identification.
7. Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters between you and your volunteer at all times.
MyNeighbour.uk has been developed to contact individuals and groups in need of support with local volunteers. Procedures for communication, collection, drop off and payment are to be established between the volunteer and beneficiary. Myneighbour.uk will not mediate any process and is not responsible for any miscommunication between the beneficiary and the volunteer. Responsibility of organization and transaction is solely that of the user.